The Top 23 Unique College Biology Term Paper Topics
All right, so you have been tasked with writing your biology term paper. Congratulations! I don’t envy you. Only joking! Writing your term paper is your chance to demonstrate that you are making good progress in your course and that you understand your module. Coming up with a unique college biology term paper topic can sometimes be a little tricky. However, don’t worry I am hear to provide you with my top 23 topics.
- Anthrax as a bio-chemical weapon. Why is this still a popular choice for those wishing to inflict terror? What further safeguards can be put in place?
- Hormones in pregnancy. Discuss and examine the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Gestation period. Contrast and compare the nine month gestation period within humans, against other mammals. Why is there a difference in time-period?
- Seahorses – Seahorses are rare in the fact that it is the male who carries the fetus. Explore the biological components that make seahorses different.
- Look at the impact of alcohol on the human body over a long period of time, in particular pay attention to the central nervous system.
- Multiple abortions – How does having multiple abortions impact upon a woman’s ability to carry a child to full term in future. Are there any physiological implications?
- Is homosexuality genetic? Yes, this is a controversial topic which makes exploring it all the more interesting.
- Ebola – Is there even the remote possibility that terrorists could get their hands on this and turn into a biological weapon? How can this be prevented? Is enough about Ebola understood?
- What is behind the decline in the otter population worldwide?
- Does drinking moderate to high levels of coffee or coca cola increase your likelihood of getting diabetes?
- What can flies and fleas tell us about evolution?
- Ape to human to what? What is the next stage in the evolutionary cycle?
- Understanding Bipolar. Look at the biology behind it.
- Skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- How does the color of flowers affect their ability to pollinate?
- Poikilothermic body temperatures versus Homeothermic in mammals
- Why do rodents spread disease and virus so quickly?
- Explore the biology behind a frog’s ability to jump.
- The cellular reproduction of DNA
- Human cloning. Will we ever get to a point where scientific merits outweigh moral concerns?
- The effects of acid rain on the general population. Pay particular attention to the impact on parts of the USA.
- Explore the El Nino effect and how this can impact upon agriculture
- The biological rather than moral implications of having a child with your first cousin.
I hope you have found my list of unique biology college term paper topics useful!
planning and organizing
The paper overall should go above and beyond what is expected. This will get the professor’s attention in a good way. You need to make sure there are no errors and that the paper is well written. You may find some of the great tips on our website. If not, ask experts how to polish your paper on the following popular blogs.
If you have any question, be sure to contact us any time through email. Send us your question on firstname.lastname@example.org and get an answer promptly.
A List of Easy Essay Topics in Biology for College Students
Biology class normally requires lab assignments and hours of laboriously studying for tests. In many biology class, essays are also a requirement. Students have a chance in their biology essay to demonstrate everything that they have learned in the class. Since they can edit and check their work before submitting it, a biology essay is a great way for the client to improve their grade. To get started on the essay, students should consider some of the following easy essay topics suggested by myessaygeek.com for their paper.
Biology Topics for College
- How do genetics play a role in diseases like Down syndrome and sickle cell anemia? How are doctors currently preventing certain types of genetic diseases from appearing in in-vitro fertilization treatments?
- Are alternative medicines an effective way to treat illness? What scientific studies back up this claim?
- How are obesity and genetics related? Is someone who is born into an obese family destined to be obese as well?
- Does having an abortion or a miscarriage affect the woman's chance of having a successful pregnancy in the future?
- Why do some people believe that autism and vaccines are linked? Is there any proof to this claim?
- What role does the environment play on causing cancer? By adopting healthy lifestyles and living in a clean environment, can people completely reduce their risk of developing cancer?
- Is it possible for terrorists to one day use Ebola as a biological weapon?
- How is nanotechnology applicable in everyday life?
- What caused different specifies to form? What were the first species that developed on Earth? Is there proof of this?
- Since people are able to use birth control and abortions in modern times, will this have a great effect on how humanity evolves? Will it change how evolution is supposed to occur?
- How are stem cells harvested in the United States? What are the governmental guidelines that decide which stem cells can or cannot be used?
- Is it possible to prevent or reverse aging?
- What are some of the ethical debates that are involved in cloning?
- How could a global epidemic like the Spanish flu spread today? How long would it take to span the entire globe?
- Is it possible to cure cancer?
- What are some of the biological processes and chemicals that cause people to fall in love? Is falling in love really more of a biological process than a spiritual process?
- Is it possible to manipulate or change the DNA that is within us?