Persuasive speeches are those that address themselves to the minds and hearts of people who heard them; but funny persuasive speeches give color to the speech and the effect they have is unparalleled. The value of the speaker’s words is doubled with the fun element.A funny persuasive speech evokes a light-hearted response from the audience from the beginning of the oratory. While every tone and every gesture forecasts the result with the audience, the overall anticipation and pleasure comes from the funny persuasive speech topic you choose.
We have come up with funny persuasive speech topics that are out-of-the-box and not the regular topics you find everywhere. They help differentiate you from others in the same genre.
A List Of 50 Funny Persuasive Speech Topics:
- ‘Little people’ is less offensive than ‘dwarf’ or ‘midget.’
- Women are genetically disposed to not be funny.
- Save paper towels, save the forests. (Shake hands before using the paper, fold the paper towel and dry.)
- Sex needs a new metaphor, other than baseball where you use terms like scoring, getting to first base, if there’s grass on the field play ball etc. Example: The new model is based on Pizza, it’s not competitive like baseball. You’re also sharing the experience of pleasure and enjoyment.
- Scientists should stop talking jargon to us and make ideas accessible.
- Parking and coffee to be included in college tuition fee.
- How to handle well-meaning people you don’t like.
- Why you deserve to be the boss instead of your boss.
- Prints of body parts other than fingers should be taken. Like ear prints. (Talk of the burglar caught by his ear-print on the window glass – he was listening to find out if the coast was clear)
- Blondes ARE stupid.
- Men should never wear skinny jeans.
- Grades don’t matter.
- The work week should be shorter.
- Horror movies are good for experiencing the adrenaline rush.
- Funny pick up lines work.
- Blaming the horoscope when things go wrong helps.
- All is not fair in burping and farting, but it is in love and war.
- With a woman as a president, there would be more wars.
- It is not wrong to steal bread to feed your family.
- Women have to leave the seat up for men’s convenience.
- Schools should ban Harry Potter for promoting witchcraft.
- How playing games raised your IQ.
- A thumb is a finger.
- Reverse discrimination.
- Men are happier than women.
- If a woman hits a man, he should be able to hit back without it being called abuse.
- Too much rhetoric and speech caused the fall of the Roman Empire, it will kill us too.
- Keep your mom off Facebook.
- Banks have to ban hats and sunglasses to avoid robberies.
- Make your friends pay every time, all the time.
- Guys gossip more than girls.
- Adult children living at home can be a pain.
- A majority of vegetarians don’t love animals.
- How to eat food you don’t like.
- Why being fair doesn’t work all the time.
- Larger passengers should be obliged to purchase two plane tickets (the weight?).
- Being a weekday vegetarian in a carnivorous culture.
- Limit alternatives to make your choices easier.
- Reincarnation is a fact.
- Why moist cookies are better than dry. Bring cookies and demonstrate.
- Boys should be allowed to cross dress and wear skirts.
- Children of divorced parents should gain the right to divorce their parents if they choose to.
- There must be a breakup insurance policy to all
- Eat lionfish to stop their invasion.
- Donate your locks.
- How to persuade someone to take the blame for your mistake.
- How to get a spouse to hand over the remote.
- Why the drinking age should be lowered.
- How to create a cult following easily with so many dumb people around.
- Why airplanes should be made from the material the black box is made of.
These topics conjure images of fun and humor and are bound to make the audience smile. They will help build up an anticipation of wanting to know what the speaker has to say about it. Hope you have a great time delivering the speech.
If you do not know that fun is actually among the most expensive things in the world of today, then you actually do not know anything. Now, when we talk about an argumentative essay, we are talking about an essay where different people argue on one side or the other in a sort of popular debate. Because of this, no matter how funny the topic is, it must be one that has two different sides which none is superior to the other. When you are writing such essay, the aim is to come out with the best college essays. The best is one that succeeds in explaining why your side is better than that of your opponent and the reason why the opponent’s side or arguments are flawed. The ultimate aim is to ensure that the opponent is eventually convinced to adopt your side, and this time around, it has to be done with some piece of humor in it. When you are trying to find good funny argumentative essay topics, you have to bear two things in mind. The topics must have two different sides and they must be very interesting. However, another twist that comes with it is that it must also be a topic that can be presented in a very funny manner. Because of the last angle, many people get into a lot of difficulties writing essays on funny argumentative essay topics. But this is why our academic help service is here to assist you. While we offer research paper writing service to college students, we can also help you with your funny arguments. The help here comes in different categories. If you want us to give you the topic that will make great funny essays, we can do so for you. We have also realized that many students find it difficult to bring out the funny part from hitherto funny essay topics. When this happens, they regard such essays as not having enough funny elements. This is a problem we solve. If you have great argumentative essay topics with enough points to portray your stance and rebut the other person’s stance but do not know how to put the hilarious twist in it, you can always allow us to do it for you. We also offer sample case study to those who wish to come up with the best case studies in college.
How it works
Student places an order
Writers make their offers