Applicants must have completed a Pre-Calculus, Business Statistics or higher level class, with a grade of C or better. The Pre-Calculus Business Statistics or higher level class requirement can be waived if the applicant's quantitative score on the GMAT is sufficient, as determined by the admissions committee.
Applicants must also submit the following materials:
- Online Application and Application Fee
- Two reference forms (Students are responsible for forwarding this link to evaluators)
- Official Transcripts- Undergraduate/Graduate transcripts from all instituions that have granted college credit to the student. (Official transcripts must be sent by institution via electronic transcript e-share to email@example.com or via mail- faxed copies will not be considered official)
- Applicants must successfully complete the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) with a target score of 450.
The GMAT requirement can be waived if:
- The student has a business or business related degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, from a regionally accredited institution
- The applicant has demonstrated sufficient professional work experience as determined by the admissions committee.
- The student has earned a terminal degree or a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
If a student has less than a 3.0 or equivalent, they will need to successfully complete the GMAT with a score of 450 or better. Exceptions to these requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the admissions committee.
International students should check with the Office for Global Engagement to review all international documents and visa status.
*Applicants must submit their references using the wufoo form linked above.
*If you are requesting review of your graduate transcripts for transfer of credit, please complete the transfer of credit form and submit to the Office of Graduate Admissions with official graduate transcripts. Please review SRU's transfer of credit policy.
Since 1889, Slippery Rock University has been fostering student growth and alumni success. Look no further than our 60,000+ #sruAlumni who are changing the world right now.
A Rock Solid education begins with a comprehensive learning experience, inspired by passionate faculty members and guided by caring support services. SRU students are well-rounded and prepared to thrive in the 21st century workforce. Choosing a college is an important decision. Consider the following to make SRU your best choice, first choice institution:
- Academic excellence: 150+ undergraduate majors, 40+ graduate programs and 26 programs with national accreditations .
- Expert faculty: 92% of SRU professors hold a Ph.D. or terminal degree and a passion for teaching. SRU has a 24:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Quality of living-learning environment: contemporary residence halls, state-of-the-art classrooms, and new 105,000-square-foot student center.
- Career preparation: with so many ways to get involved, students begin building their resumes from day one.
- Best value: SRU graduates excel in their careers unburdened with tremendous debt because SRU offers an affordable tuition with many scholarship opportunities.
Still not convinced? Come visit SRU. We promise, when you step foot on campus, you'll understand why Slippery Rock University is the best choice for a rock solid future.